Penbritte Equestrian Centre
Entry Close On
The onus is on riders to check time tables and programs. Changes will be posted on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/penbritte.equestriancentre/ and emailed to competitors.
Please take note of the following:
- Entries will be taken on a first come first accepte basis.
- Entries MUST be paid BEFORE the closing date. Should you enter and not pay - you will be held responsible for the payment even if you did not ride.
- The responibility lies with you, to check that your entries have been received and to check running orders and time tables.
- Any changes will be noted on SA showjumping, our Penbritte Equestrian Centre facebook page https://www.facebook.com/penbritte.equestriancentre/ and emailed to you.
Entry Close Message
Friday 22 April 2018
Ground Levy Message
- All jumping competitions will be conducted under FEI jumping rules
- Substitutions must be made ont he froms proved on Sa showjumping and given to the organising committee before 17h00 the day before the event.
- All horses must have a valid FEI or SASJ passport available for inspection
- All protests must be addressed tot eh gound jury in writing accompanied by a deposit of R400 for provincial classes.
- ALL DOGS MUST BE KEPT ON LEADS AT ALL TIMES
- The organisers reserve the right to limit, cancel, postpone or divide classes. Refunds for cancellation or postponement will be makde after deducting the administraion levy and entries to cover direct costs.,
- ALL STALLIONS MUST HAVE A YELLOW DISC ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BRIDLE OR HAVE A YELLOW RIBBON INT HE TAIL. THEY MUST ALSO HAVE A YELLOW TAG ON THEIR HALTER.
- No use of paddocks, lunge arenas or arenas other than those demarcated for the use of the show are to be used - under penalty of disqualification!
- Entries must be paid on or before the closing date - Should you enter and NOT pay you, will be held responsible for said entry payment, even if you do not compete. No refunds will be given after the closing date.
- The abuse of a horse will be strictly prohibited.
- Entries will NOT be refunded if withdrawn after the closing date of entries!
- The onus lies with riders to check time tables and running orders, any changes will be noted on our facebook page and emailed to all entered parties.
- The wearing of a hard hat is compulsory at all times whilst mounted
- The showholding body has the right to cancel and or combine classes shourld there be insufficient entries.
Minimum 40% of net entry fee (less levies) per class.
Terms And Conditions
1. All SASJ and FEI Rules shall apply. Entries unaccompanied by the correct entry fees will NOT be accepted.
2. The organisers reserve the right to cancel, combine and restrict classes.
3. Riders may ride more than one horse in a class
4. Entries will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
5. Refunds will be made if the show is cancelled or over-subscribed. A 20% deduction per horse entered
will be made if a cash deposit was made into our account to pay for entries. Refunds will be less 20% of
6. Entries, less the levies as per SASJ regulations.
7. Catering will be available.
PLEASE NOTE: All members and horses must be registered with their SASJ and SAEF - For
ungraded classes all competitors and horses/ponies must be registered on the SASJ website
- Recreational membership is now available for free.
Entries will be accepted on a "first come, first served" basis. If faxing entries and depositing money to our account, please fax us
your deposit slip as well. Please confirm that we have received your entry & payment advice by closing date. The organisers
reserve the right to cancel and/or alter the program should they deem it necessary. Late or entries unaccompanied by the correct
entry fee will not be accepted. Current SASJ and FEI Show jumping rules will apply to this show. Competitors are required to be
correctly dressed. Neither Penbritte Equestrian Centre, SASJ nor the show jumping body, its officials or representatives shall in
any way be held responsible for any loss, damage, theft or injury sustained by horses, riders, appointed officials, the public or their
property at the show, caused by, or resulting from this show. Refunds will be made if the show is cancelled or over subscribed. A
deduction of R10 per horse will be made on entries paid by cash deposit.
4-5 May Penbritte jumping
15-19 Many Inter Africa Cup @ Penbritte
15-16 June Jumping @ Penbritte
4-7 Penbritte's Winter Cup
17-18 August Penbritte Jumping
12-13 October Jumping @ Penbritte