Entry Close On
Program will be on the SASJ website on Friday the 21st of Feb 2020 . A running order will be available at the show.
R350 per class Graded Classes (0.90m to 1.25m) / R390 per class Graded Classes (Open 1.30m and above)
Entries includes all levies: R60 Ground levies; R15 medic; R5.13 EDTS levy;SASJ Levies [R65 for open riders (1.30m and above) or R45 Amateur (0.90m to 1,25m)]; R50 officials levy
R170.00 per horse for recreational classes.(includes sasj levy of R15.00)
Entry Close Message
Sponsors, Owners and Riders, Horses or Ponies must be registered with SASJ/SAEF and be a registered club member for the 2020/2021 subscription year as at the closing date of entry (14th Feb 2020) Entries out of order at closing date will not be accepted. This applies to late entries as well.
Late entry Fee R100 per horse extra (Please check first if we have space)
Ground Levy Message
40% Of entry Fees
Terms And Conditions
1. All jumping competition will be conducted under FEI and SASJ rules.
2.Substitutions of horse and rider only must be made 30mins before the start of the event in question.
3.Any changes made to the programme at the show either by moving up or down a level will be at the discretion of the organising committee.
4. All horses must have a valid FEI or SAEF passport available for inspection.
5. All Protests must be addressed to the ground jury in writing accompinied by a deposit of R400 for provincial classes and R500 for CSN classes.
6. NO DOGS ALLOWED.
7. The organisers reserve the right to limit, cancel postpone or divide classes. Refunds for cancellation or porstponement will be made after deducting the administration levy and or entries to cover direct costs.
8. All stallions must have a yellow disc on both sides of the bridle or have a yellow ribbon in the tail.
9. ENTRIES MUST BE PAID BEFORE CLOSING DATE - ENTRIES NOT PAID BY CLOSING DATE OF ENTRY WILL BE DISCARDED.
10. Abuse of the horse will be strictly prohibited and observed.
11. Entries will not be refunded if withdrawn after clothing date of entries.
12. Entries that are purchased privately must be given to the organising committee at least 24hrs before the event in question begins; this must be signed by the seller and accompanied by a proper signed form available of the SA showjumping website.
By entering this show online i hereby confirm, as a member or tempory member, that I will not hold Canterbury Shows, SASj, KZNSJ, SAEF nor their officials responsible for any loss, damage, theft or injury to any person, animal or property or anything appertaining to the show.
I Agree tot he terms and conditions set out in the shcedule & entry form, amd verify that the equine flu vaccinations have been administered as stated. The competitor further undertakes to withdraw the horse from the event (with forfeiture of entry fee), if subsequent to entry it should develop or should cirmcumstances arise under which the competitor can reasonably be expected to know what the horse has develop or may develop, any such disease or ability to spread such a disease.