Maple Ridge Equestrian Farm
Entry Close On
Will be published on the sashowjumping.co.za website.
PLEASE NOTE **BANK DETAILS**
Acc: Maple Ridge Equestrian Farm
Acc No: 02 1411107 Branch Code: 015841 (Key West)
Please see the attached pdf file for the comprehensive schedule and timetable
Entry Close Message
CLOSING DATE OF ENTRIES - 28th February 2019
ENTRY FEES / LEVIES
Classes 8- 27 - R400-00 per class
Stabling R1200 for duration of show
All classes are Graded except for classes 26 & 27
Levies are all included in the Entry Fee
PLEASE NOTE IF OVER SUBSCRIBED ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED ON FIRST COME FIRST BASIS
Breakdown below of the levies per class
Adult 90cm - 1.25m
U 18 (All Heights)
Adult 50cm - 80cm
Ground Levy Message
Grades 80cm, 90cm, 1.00m, 1.10m, & J1.20m: Minimum of 40% of entry fees distributed over all classes Less Levies
Championship Day Blankets - Medals etc. for all grades
- VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Your envelope will state whether a class is paid in cash or EFT - so please dont ignore envelopes handed out. Check inside !
Prize Money that is paid in cash at the event - It is the riders responsibility to collect their money at the judges box if they miss the Prize Giving.
The OC cannot be held responsible for money not collected by the close of each day.
Any uncollected prize money by the close of the event will be put back into the next event.
It is important for riders to be present at a prize giving to accept their awards !
Terms And Conditions
Buying and selling of entries will be allowed as long as the correct documentation is submitted withing the specified times as per the SASJ rules.
- Passports: All horses entered must have an official FEI or SAEf Passport.
- All passports must have the African Horse Sickness and Equine Flu Vaccinations endorsed in the passport to the effect that the horse has been vaccinated as prescribed within the prescribed period. Competitors will be fined in respect of any passport omissions or errors(See General Regulations)
- The Veterinary Delegate must pass all Open Horses only at the arranged inspection time before being allowed to compete. Valid passports correctly completed must be presented at the inspection.
- Late, telephonic, incorrect, entries unaccompanied by the correct payment will not be accepted.
- It is the competitor’s responsibility to ensure that their payment has been received by the Organizing Committee.
- The Organizing Committee in consultation with the SAEF Representative reserves the right to cancel, combine or restrict classes on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis in light of entries received.
- Neither the Sponsors, Maple Ridge Equestrian Farm, FEI, SAEF nor their representatives or officials will be held responsible for any loss, damage, theft or injury sustained by horses, riders, appointed officials, the public or their property whatsoever.
The provisional show program will be adhered to as far as possible, but the Organizing Committee reserves the right, in consultation with the SAEF Representative, to make such alterations as it deems necessary due to unforeseen circumstances. The SHB in consultation with the SASJ Rep may change classes to a competition with an immediate jump off.
· It is up to the competitor to check riding times.
All Equine Flu and African Horse Sickness vaccinations must be up to date
Pre-bookings for the following
The VIP Marquee and we are selling a table of Ten for R5, 000-00 for the Final day
Single tickets R550.00
Tables will be available for the duration of the show
Grooms meals: (5 x Breakfast, 5 x Lunches & 5 x Dinners) START - Tuesday Supper to Sunday Lunch - R1000-00
|Stabling for the duration of the event||10||R1200.00 each|
|Pre-booking VIP Marquee a table of Ten SUNDAY (Final Events) Lunch included||20||R5000.00 each|
|Single VIP Marquee SUNDAY (Final Events) Lunch included -||30||R550.00 each|
|GROOM MEAL CARD:- 5x breakfast Sandwiches,pies, fruit, Coldrink - plus 5 x cooked LUNCHES (includes a coldrink) 5 x Dinners||92||R1000.00 each|