Entry Close On
172805 or 19876500
172 802 4536
No Entry will be accepted without payment confirmation
Please register yourselves and your horses on www.sashowjumping.co.za to enter our show online. If you paying via bank transfer you need to attach your deposit slip to your entry on checkout. Once you have entered the show you will receive an email confirmation of your entry- no confirmation, no entry!
Entry Close Message
Monday 11th February 2019
All entry fees MUST be paid on or before closing date of entry.
If you have entered and are no longer able to attend, it is your responsibility to delete your entry BEFORE closing date, if you dont, you will still have to pay the entry fee.
Glenellen DOES NOT refund entries after closing date, even if you have a DR or Vet certificate.
You may "sell" your entry if you are unable to attend and if it is done before the program and prize money has been published, it can be for a different calss. Selling of entries must be done through the show organiser and NOT just advertised on facebook
Ground Levy Message
PER CLASS – R50
40% of entry fees less all levies - Rosettes only for recreational classes
PRIZES !! KNIGHT FRANK has kindly sponsored some prizes for this show, so get out your VALENTINES out fits and start cutting out those hearts as prizes will be awarded for the best outfits
Terms And Conditions
• Neither GLENELLEN, SASJ or SAEF nor their representatives and officials will be held responsible for loss, damage, theft or injury sustained by horses, riders, groom, appointed officials, the public or their property whatsoever.
• The Organisers reserve the right to cancel, combine or change any class should it be deemed necessary.
• The Organisers reserve the right to limit the entries on a first-come-first-served basis.
• The Event will be run under FEI, SASJ & SAEF Regulations
• HARD HATS TO BE WORN AT ALL TIMES ON GROUNDS WHEN MOUNTED
• Right of Admission to GLENELLEN Grounds reserved
RECREATIONAL CLASSES will be run under the Adult and junior rules.
In Recreational classes held on the same day as graded classes, competitors will be expected to be dressed according to graded rules
If there are less than 5 entries in any class, they may be handicaped with another class.
• Competition stallions remain the responsibility of the owner & rider at all times and they are expected to have public liability against loss, injury or damage that might be caused by the stallion. A stallion should remain under the control of a responsible handler or rider at all times, and should not be allowed to spoil other riders’s enjoyment of the show.
• No dogs allowed at this venue. A fine of R50 maybe imposed if this rule is not adhered to.
If you would like to sponsor some prizes or have a trade stand at this show, please message Larissa 082 471 7249
|Stabling Saturday||0||R150.00 each|
|Stabling Sunday||9||R150.00 each|