Grahamstown Riding Club
Entry Close On
The show programme will be emailed to entrants.
We hope that you have a lovely and successful show with us.
Please note: Entries won't be accepted until you send your POP to email@example.com using VALENTINE + rider’s surname as ref.
Looking forward to hosting you!
Entry Close Message
Ground Levy Message
Levies are as follows:
Competitor's Fee (Ground/Security/Medic) per horse: R100
Temp GRC Membership: R200
If you have paid these levies with our entry form for other disciplines, please don't select this option.
Prize money: Minimum 40% for Graded classes of entry fees less SASJ levies. Minimum 20% for Recreational classes of entry fees less SASJ levies.
Terms And Conditions
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- We regret that no horse may enter the show without an up to date horse flu vaccination and AHS vaccination (Batch and date details MUST be on entered on the online entry form link provided.). This is in accordance with SAEF Rule Appendix VR/9.7.1: Horses MUST be inoculated by a VETERINARIAN within a period of 12 months of the date of the previous inoculation for AHS and 6 months from the date of the previous flu vaccination - otherwise the inoculation will be deemed to have expired.
- Passports must be presented to Show Secretary ASAP upon arrival at the GRC premises. Horses without correct vaccinations will be required to vacate the premises immediately.
- It is compulsory that ALL pets are on leashes at ALL TIMES. Animal owners found in contradiction will be fined R150 per unsecured animal.
- It is mandatory for ALL riders to wear protective headgear on the GRC premises.
- NO cheques will be accepted.
- NO refunds will be made in respect of cancellations and scratchings after the closing date of entries.
- It is the competitor’s responsibility to check whether their entries have been received.
- The final programme will be posted by email two days before commencement of the show.
- Please note that only the starting time is exact for the day, all other events will run on.
- Please note that the Organizing Committee reserves the right to combine, vary, divide or cancel classes if insufficient entries are received. Should the status of a show change due to unforeseen circumstances, entries will not be refunded.
- Insofar as possible the programme and conditions relating thereto will be adhered to. However, the Organizing Committee reserves the right to make alterations in the event of unfavourable weather conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances. Should the show be cancelled or postponed for any reason only entry fees will be refunded.
- SAEF, SASJ, SASA, SAEQA, DSA or the GRC, the organizers and any officials appointed by these shall in no way be held responsible for any damage, loss, injury sustained by owners, competitors, members of the public or any other person or persons or their property at the GRC for the duration of the show.
- By entering a stallion at GRC, the competitor & owner agree to the following conditions & agree to abide by the following protocol:
- Competition stallions remain the responsibility of the owner & rider at all times & they are expected to have public liability against any loss, injury or damage that might be caused by the stallion.
- It is the responsibility of the owner & rider to ensure that the stallion cannot exit the stable allocated to it on its own/or with the help of another horse or uninformed person.
- The stallion may only be removed from the stable during the show for exercise & preparation/competition & only in the presence of a responsible handler or rider.
- All stallions must wear a yellow tag on their bridle’s at all times.
- Under NO circumstances is the covering of mares to be allowed to take place at the GRC premises.
- By entering a horse that kicks at the GRC, the competitor & owner agree to the following conditions & agree to abide by the following protocol:
- The pony/horse must wear a red ribbon in its tail at all times.
- The pony/horse remains the responsibility of the owner & rider at all times & they are expected to have public liability against any loss, injury or damage that might be caused by the pony/horse.
- Jumping Rules: A2 Speed FEI Art 238.2.1, Welcome Stakes FEI Art 238.2.2, Championships FEI Art 238.2.2. EC Junior Championships: FEI Art 222.214.171.124, FEI Art 273.4.3, FEI Art 273.2.1.
- Dressage riders not presenting themselves to the judge within five minutes of their riding time will forfeit their entry in that class.
- The GRC reserves the right to implement any rules/regulations it deems necessary or on the advice of a veterinarian (State or private) to control the spread of any disease. ALL competitors will be obliged to adhere to such rules/regulations at all times.
- The graded arenas at the club are closed from the closing date of entries. This EXCLUDES the warm-up arenas.
- The show holding body of the GRC reserves the right to limit entries, depending on the total number of entries received per class.
- Temporary discipline members do not earn any grading points, Victor Ludorum or Rider Ranking points.
|Brick Stables||47||R300.00 each|
|Wooden Stables||6||R200.00 each|
|Ground Levy||0||R0.00 each|
|Security and Medic Levy||0||R0.00 each|
|Competitors Levy||187||R100.00 each|
|Temporary membership||199||R200.00 each|