Olympia Estate Equestrian club
Entry Close On
Programme will be available online
OLYMPIA ESTATE EQUESTRIAN CLUB FEB SHOW"Summer Riding"
DATES:23rd and 24th Feb 2019
CLOSING DATE: 17th Feb 2019
Entry Close Message
Entries to be submitted on line and proof of payments to be attached with entries.
Proof of payments can also be emailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ground Levy Message
A minimum of 40% prize money will be paid out to all classes after all levies have been deducted.
Terms And Conditions
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- We regret that no horse may enter the show without a horse flu vaccination and AHS, please complete details (date & batch number) on entry form.
- NO refunds will be made in respect of cancellations and scratchings after closing date of entries.
- Times will be available 48 hours prior to the commencement of a show, and the final programme will be e mailed to all . NO times will be given over the phone.
- Please Note: the Organizing Committee reserves the right to combine, vary, divide or cancel classes if insufficient entries are received.
- Insofar as possible, the program and conditions relating thereto will be adhered to. However, the Organizing Committee reserves the right to make alterations in the event of unfavorable weather conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances and should the show be cancelled for any reason only 50% of entry fees will be refunded. No entries will be refunded if the show is postponed.
- SAEF, the DSA, AND SASJ or the OLYMPIA ESTATE EQUESTRIAN CLUB, the organizers and any officials appointed by these shall in no way be held responsible for any damage, loss, injury sustained by owners, competitors, members of the public or any other person or persons or their property at OLYMPIA ESTATE for the duration of show.
- In all classes juniors and adults will be combined.
- Depending on entries; classes may be combined and/or handicapped and separate prizes will not be awarded. This applies to jumping and dressage classes.
- By entering a stallion at the OLYMPIA ESTATE, the competitor & owner agree to the following conditions & agree to abide by the following protocol:
- Competition stallions remain the responsibility of the owner & rider at all times & they are expected to have public liability against any loss, injury or damage that might be caused by the stallion.
- It is the responsibility of the owner & rider to ensure that the stallion cannot exit the stable allocated to it on its own/or with the help of another horse or uninformed person.
- The stallion may only be removed from the stable during the show for exercise & preparation/competition & only in the presence of a responsible handler or rider.
- Under NO circumstances shall the covering of mares be allowed to take place at the OLYMPIA ESTATE premises.
- All stallions must wear a yellow tag on their bridle’s at all times.