Entry Close On
RUNNING ORDERS TO BE POSTED ON SASJ WEBSITE FROM
MONDAY 11th MARCH 2019 (www.sashowjumping.co.za )
Programmes: A running order will be available at the show or consult the website as above.
R180.00 per horse/pony per class = Recreational Classes (70 - 80cm) Juniors and Pony Riders:
R180 per horse - Recreational Classes 70 = 80cm Adults
R200.00 per horse/ class Graded classes.0.90m - 1.25m
R220.00 per horse/class Graded Open classes1.30m
Fees include a portion of Medics levy at R1300 per day
All Pony Rider Classes R40
Adults,Juniors, Child Riders 60 – 80cm (Recreational Classes) R15
Under 18 - R40
Adult Amateur 90cm - 1,25m R40
Adults Open R 60
EDS levy per class – all grades R5.13
All Competitors: R210.00 per horse/pony for the duration of the show payable.
D.S.C. Temporary Membership: R330.00 per competitor payable by ALL competitors who are NOT fully paid up members of the Durban Shongweni Club. If you are not a fully paid up Member of DSC please click on extras and add this category to your entry it will be checked.
Entry Close Message
PLEASE NOTE: ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED TO COMPLY WITH PRACTICAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES AT 180 ROUNDS PER DAY PER ARENA. PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO JUNIOR/CHILD/PONY RIDER TEAM ENTRANTS. ENTRIES MUST BE PAID BEFORE CLOSING DATE -SHOULD YOU ENTER AND NOT PAY YOUR ENTRY WILL BE DELETED AFTER CLOSING DATE. THE ONUS IS ON THE COMPETITOR TO ENSURE THAT ENTRIES HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND TO CHECK RUNNING ORDER OF CLASSES. SOME CLASSES AND ARENAS MAY CHANGE DUE TO ENTRIES AND/OR WEATHER. IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU CHECK THAT YOUR ENTRIES AND PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED BEFORE CLOSING DATE.
Please be advised if we recieve excessive entries a second arena may be used. In this instance an alternate course builder may be used. Alternatively Pony Rider 1.00m and 1.10m may move to Sunday to accomodate number of rounds. Emails will be sent out to advise if there is a change.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE COURSE WALK WILL TAKE PLACE 15 MIN PRIOR TO STARTING TIME
LATE ENTRIES: May not be accepted as this puts a lot of strain on the show holder and may not be possible if maximum number of rounds is reached. Please get your entries in early.
Ground Levy Message
1. All jumping competitions will be conducted under FEI jumping rules.
2. Substitutions must be made on the form provided and given to the organising committee 30 mins before the start of the event in question
3. No rider may ride more than 3 horses/ponies in one class.
4. Any changes made to the programme at the show either by moving up or down a level will be regarded as an HC entry.
5. All horses must have a valid FEI or SASJ passport available for inspection.
6. All protests must be addressed to the ground jury in writing accompanied by a deposit of R500
7. Dual Status riders will have no allowance made to the timetable in the event of a clash in classes and no refund of entry fee will be made.
8. Right of admission for any retailers is reserved. Bookings must be made before the show.
9. No person OR company may conduct, promote, hand out, receive items OR payment that may constitute doing any form of business during the show unless prior arrangement has been made with the Organising Committee or DSC Management.
10. All dogs to be kept on leads
11. Please do not phone to enquire what number you are riding
12. Entry form must be faxed or emailed with proof of payment to email@example.com
13. The organisers reserve the right to limit, cancel, postpone or divide classes. Refunds for cancellation or postponement will be made after deducting the administration levy and or entries to cover direct costs.
14. Sponsors, Owners and Riders, Horses or Ponies must be registered with the SAEF/ SASJ for the 2019 subscription year as at the closing date of entry. Entries out of order at closing date will be forfeited.
15. All stallions must have a yellow disc on both sides of the bridle or have a yellow ribbon in the tail
16. No use of paddocks, lunge arenas or arenas other than those demarcated for the use of the show are to be used – under penalty of disqualification
17. ENTRIES MUST BE PAID BEFORE CLOSING DATE - Should you enter and not pay your entry will be deleted.
18. Jumping classes will be run at 350M/Min unless conditions necessitate a change.PR0.60, PR0.70,PR0.80, .70, .80 .90cm @ 300M/Min & 1.00m classes will be run at 325M/Min
19. The starting order will be drawn according to SASJ General Regulation Rule Number 01.14.1.3.
20. Abuse of the horse will be strictly prohibited and observed.
21. Entries will not be refunded if withdrawn after closing date of entries
22. Entries that are purchased privately must be given to the organising committee at least 30 mins before the event in question begins; this must be signed by the seller and accompanied by a proper signed show entry form.
23. The onus is on the competitor to check the program when it is published on the web (Monday 11th March) and to ensure that their email address is updated on their online profile along with your bank account details. Any change to the schedule will be published on the web together with the program and a newsflash will be sent out
24. Competitors may only purchase entries in their classification i.e. (Open, Med, Novice and the various Pony Grades).Any competitors changing height’s at the show will ride HC.
25. The wearing of hard hats is compulsory at all times whilst mounted.
26.If a horse is found in a stable on Shongweni Club grounds that has not been assigned to its owner re the stable list or paid for this will result in a R1000 fine and a disqualification.
27. The showholder has the right to cancel and or combine classes should there be insufficient entries
28. Please be advised that should we receive excessive entries a second arena may be used. If this be the case an alternative course builder may be used
Prize Money: 40% of Entry Fees overall (after all deductions).
Terms And Conditions
CODE OF CONDUCT
1. All SAEF, FEI, SASJ and Durban Shongweni Club (DSC), Rules shall apply. Entries unaccompanied by the correct entry fees will be discarded as the process of following up non-payments or lack of Proof of Payments is time consuming and costs money. The onus lies with the competitors/guardians to ensure POP is supplied with entries. Please state riders name as reference when making payment.
2. GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS as published on the PDF Schedule/s for International, National and Provincial classes will apply.
3. NB: All competitors must be registered with SAEF as well as the relevant discipline association.
4. Hard hats to be worn by anyone mounted on a horse.
5. By entering this show online I hereby confirm, as a member or temporary member, that I will not hold Shongweni Shows cc, Durban Shongweni Club, Appointed Officials, SASJ, KZNSJ, SAEF nor their officials responsible for any loss, damage, theft or injury to any person, animal or property or anything pertaining to the show. I confirm that I have read the Club rules and agree to abide by them.
6. I agree to the Terms and Conditions as set out in the Schedule & Entry Form, and verify that the Equine Flu Vaccinations have been administered as detailed on the horse's profile. I further agree to withdraw the horse from the competition (with forfeiture of entry fee) if sebsequent to entry it should develop or should circumstances arise under which the competitor can reasonably be expected to know that the horse has developed or maydevelop, any such disease or ability to spread such a disease.
7. I FURTHER AGREE THAT BY ENTERING THIS COMPETITION ONLINE THAT I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ENTRY FEES AND LEVIES AS DETAILED IN THE SCHEDULE AND UNDERTAKE TO PAY THESE FEES BEFORE CLOSING DATE OF ENTRY.
|Stabling per day||216||R225.00 each|