Entry Close On
All entry fees include (SASJ Levy, EDS Levy, a Portion of the Medical levy, Equipment levy, and Officials Levy per round)
1. Open Adult / YR/ Junior classes R 250 per class
2. 1.10m - 1.25m: Adult / Junior / Child Rider classes R220 per class
3. 1.00m - .90m : Adult /Junior / Child Rider classes R 200 per class
4. 70cm – 80cm: Adult /Junior / Child Rider classes R180 per class
5. Pony Rider 1.10 – 1.20m R220 per class
6. Pony Rider 0.70 – 1.00m R200 per class
7. 70cm - 80cm - Recreational R150 per class
All Competitors: R250.00 Show Levy per horse/pony for the duration of the show payable.
Stabling R225 per night per stable/ per horse(pony) Includes initial bedding -. Please give date of arrival.
D.S.C. Once off temporary membership fee will be charged to all non-members at R330.00 per athlete payable by ALL athletes who are NOT fully paid up members of the Durban Shongweni Club for 2018 year.
PLEASE USE RIDER'S NAME AND ENTRY REFERENCE NUMBER AS YOUR BANKING REFERENCE.
Entry Close Message
PLEASE NOTE: ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS. ENTRIES MUST BE PAID BEFORE CLOSING DATE -SHOULD YOU ENTER AND NOT PAY YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAID ENTRY PAYMENT EVEN IF YOU DO NOT COMPETE. THE ONUS IS ON THE COMPETITOR TO ENSURE THAT ENTRIES HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND TO CHECK RUNNING ORDER OF CLASSES.SOME CLASSES AND ARENAS MAY CHANGE DUE TO ENTRIES AND/OR WEATHER CONDITIONS.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE COURSE WALK WILL TAKE PLACE 15 MIN PRIOR TO STARTING TIME
The Water Jump will be included in the higher grade Adults, Junior and Pony Rider Classes. It will furthermore be optional for the Adults and Juniors 1.20m.
Ground Levy Message
N.B: Durban Shongweni Club, Shongweni Shows cc, FEI, SAEF, SASJ, KZNSJ and any of their officials or representatives, shall in no way be held responsible for any loss, damage, theft or injury sustained by horses, riders, appointed officials, the public or their property at the show, caused by, or resulting from this show.
Entries to be done on line and the relevant Proof of Payment emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to the
RICHARD VENNIKER MEMORIAL DERBY
All classes 40% of entry fees (excluding levies) plus sponsorship if secured.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PRIZE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU UPDATE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS ON THE SASJ WEB SITE, THESE DETAILS WILL BE TAKEN OFF THE PRIZE WINNERS REPORT AS SUPPLIED BY SASJ.
Terms And Conditions
1. All SAEF, FEI, SASJ and Durban Shongweni Club (DSC), Rules shall apply.Please note that when entering online you undertake to make payment and this needs to be reflected in our bank at close of entries. The onus lies with the competitors/guardians to ensure POP is supplied with entries. Please state RIDER'S NAME and ENTRY REFERENCE number as your reference when making payment.
2.GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS classes will apply.
4. Hard hats to be worn by anyone mounted on a horse.
1. Once booked and paid for, stabling will be provided with an initial supply of shavings only. Please use skips provided for old stable litter. Please indicate Stallions when ordering stables.
|Brick Stables - duration||78||R225.00 each|
|Temporary Membership||200||R330.00 each|