Entry Close On
Will be published on the SAShowJumping.co.za website .
Graded Classes: Minimum of 40% of entry fees per class .
ENTRY FEES / LEVIES ( All listed levies are included in the Composite fee )
Composite fee Adult 90cm , 1m , 1.10m , 1.20m and all Open : 3 x Classes .. R1050.00
Composite Fee Children 80cm , 90cm & 1m : 3 x Classes .. R1050.00
Composite Fee Junior 90cm ,1m , 1.10m , 1.20m & 1.30m : 3 x Classes .. R1050.00
Composite Fee Pony Rider 70cm , 80cm and 90cm : 3 x Classes .. R750.00
Breakdown below of the levies composite fee per Class x 3 for 3 Classes :
SA Showjumping Levies: Adult Open = R60, Adult 60cm - 1.25m = R40, Under 18 = R40, Recreational = R15
EDTS Contribution R5.13
Ground Levy R75.00
Official Fee R40.00
Entry Close Message
14th February 2019 First come first served
PLEASE NOTE: ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED ON FIRST COME FIRST ACCEPTED BASIS. ENTRIES MUST BE PAID BEFORE CLOSING DATE -SHOULD YOU ENTER AND NOT PAY YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAID ENTRY PAYMENT EVEN IF YOU DO NOT COMPETE.THE ONUS IS ON THE COMPETITOR TO ENSURE THAT ENTRIES HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND TO CHECK RUNNING ORDER OF CLASSES.SOME CLASSES AND ARENAS MAY CHANGE DUE TO ENTRIES AND/OR WEATHER. IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU CHECK THAT YOUR ENTRIES AND PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED.
Ground Levy Message
1. All jumping competitions will be conducted under FEI jumping rules.
2. Substitutions must be made on the form provided and given to the organising committee before the closing date of entry - 14th February 2019
3. No rider may ride more than 3 horses/ponies in one class.
5. All horses must have a valid FEI or SASJ passport available for inspection.
6. All protests must be addressed to the ground jury in writing accompanied by a deposit of R400 for provincial classes
7. Dual Status riders will have no allowance made to the timetable in the event of a clash in classes and no refund of entry fee will be made.
8. Right of admission for any retailers is reserved. Bookings must be made before the show.
9. No person OR company may conduct, promote, hand out, receive items OR payment that may constitute doing any form of business during the show unless prior arrangement has been made with the Organising Committee or DSC Management.
10. All dogs to be kept on leads
11. Please do not phone to enquire what number you are riding
12. The organisers reserve the right to limit, cancel, postpone or divide classes. Refunds for cancellation or postponement will be made after deducting the administration levy and or entries to cover direct costs.
14. Sponsors, Owners and Riders, Horses or Ponies must be registered with the SAEF/ SASJ for the 2019 subscription year as at the closing date of entry. Entries out of order at closing date will be forfeited.
15. All stallions must have a yellow disc on both sides of the bridle or have a yellow ribbon in the tail
16. No use of paddocks, lunge arenas or arenas other than those demarcated for the use of the show are to be used – under penalty of disqualification
17. ENTRIES MUST BE PAID BEFORE CLOSING DATE - Should you enter and not pay you will be held responsible for said entry payment even if you do not compete.
18. Jumping classes will be run at 350m/Min unless conditions necessitate a change. PR0.70,PR0.80, .70, .80 .90cm @ 300M/Min & 1.00m classes will be run at 325M/Min
19. Abuse of the horse will be strictly prohibited and observed.
20. Late entries will only be accepted if confirmed by organising committee, if you make a payment for a late entry that is not accepted then refund will be less administrative fee of R100.00
22. Entries will not be refunded if withdrawn after closing date of entries.
23. Entries that are purchased privately must be given to the organising committee before the closing date of entry ; this must be signed by the seller and accompanied by a proper signed show entry form.
24. The onus is on the competitor to check the program when it is published on the web and to ensure that their email address is updated with the SASJ office. Any change to the schedule will be published on the web together with the program and a newsflash will be sent out by email.
25. Competitors may only purchase entries in their classification i.e. (Open, Med, Novice and the various Pony Grades).Any competitors changing height’s at the show will ride HC.
26. The wearing of hard hats is compulsory at all times whilst mounted.
27. The showholder has the right to cancel and or combine classes should there be insufficient entries
Errors and ommissions excepted.
First Prize :
1.35 Championship - R7000.00
1.30 Championship - R4500.00
1.30 Junior Championship - R1000.00
1.20 Championship - R3500.00
1.10 Championship - R2500.00
Terms And Conditions
Entries will be accepted on a first come first served basis, no restrictions on number of horses per rider, maximum 200 entries per day. If emailing entries and depositing money into our account please email us your Proof of Payment as well. Please confirm by closing date that we have received your entry and payment advice. The organisers reserve the right to cancel and/or combine classes should they deem it necessary. Late entries unaccompanied by the correct entry fee will not be accepted. Current FEI Show jumping rules apply to this show. Competitors are required to be correctly dressed. Neither Blouberg Riding Centre, FEI, GHS nor the show jumping body, its officials or representatives shall in any way be held responsible for any loss, damage, theft or injury sustained by horses, riders, appointed officials, the public or their property at the show, caused by, or resulting from this show. Refunds will be made if show is cancelled, or if entries are too full to accept before closing date.
|Riders Bracelet - Thursday Dinner , Friday - Saturday ( Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner ) , Sunday ( Breakfast and Lunch )||246||R1300.00 each|
|Grooms Bracelet - Thursday Dinner , Friday - Saturday ( Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner ) , Sunday ( Breakfast , Lunch )||242||R700.00 each|
|Brick Stables for Stallions ONLY||8||R750.00 each|